Call Us Now Our Toll Free Number


Call Us Now Our Office Number




Extension of Stay

Aanlegal > Immigration  > Visitors Visas > Extension of Stay

Extension of Stay


Sometimes circumstances change and it becomes necessary to extend your stay in the United States. When this happens you need the help of an experienced immigration attorney to ensure your extension has no negative impact on your legal status.


Extension of Stay is Suitable For:
Apply for Extension of Stay to extend nonimmigrant visa status for the following visas:

• A-1, A-2, A-3: Diplomatic and foreign government officials, their immediate family members and employees
• B-1, B-2: Temporary visitors for business or pleasure
• F-1, F-2: Academic students and their immediate family members
• G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, G-5: Representatives to international organizations and their families and employees
• I Visa: Representatives of foreign media and their immediate family members
• J-1, J-2: Exchange visitors and their immediate family members
• M-1, M-2: Vocational students and their immediate family members
• N-8, N-9: Parents and children special immigrants

Contact us today for a consultation at 1-844-B-LEGAL-2