Call Us Now Our Toll Free Number


Call Us Now Our Office Number




K-1 Visa

Aanlegal > Immigration  > Asylum or Refugee > K-1 Visa

K-1 Visa

Individuals interested in entering the United States to marry an American citizen, and reside in the U.S. should apply for a K-1 Visa. The K-1 Visa enables you to apply for conditional permanent resident status.



The following documents are required for the K-1 Visa:

A passport, valid for travel to the United States for a duration more than the intended period of stay by at least six months.
A birth certificate.
A divorce or death certificate of any previous spouse.
Police certification of all the places you have lived since the age of 16.
A medical examination.
Evidence of support.
Evidence of a valid relationship with your fiance(e).
Two recent photographs 1 & 1/2 inches square (37mm x 37mm) , with the entire face visible. The picture should be taken before a light background and without head covering.

Contact us today for a consultation at 1-844-B-LEGAL-2