Call Us Now Our Toll Free Number


Call Us Now Our Office Number




I Visa

I Visa


The I Visa is a vital tool in a global system, where news and cultures are shared and dispatched across national lines. The I Visa is available to media employees including reporters, freelance journalists and film crew members; mainstream filmmakers are not eligible for this status. I visas are available to persons only to work for a foreign media outlet, or a U.S.-based subsidiary of a foreign media company.

Your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 may be eligible for a derivative I status. Your employer must offer a letter detailing your position.

If your spouse or children wish to visit you in the U.S., they may choose to apply for a B-2 visa. They may also be eligible to travel under the Visa Waiver Program.



The Embassy or consulate will ask to see the following documents:

A completed visa application form. (Some applicants will also be required to submit an additional form).
One recent photograph 1 & 1/2 inches square (37mm x 37mm) of each applicant, with the entire face visible. The picture should be taken before a light background and without head covering.
A passport, valid for travel to the United States for at least six months longer than your intended visit.
A letter from your employer detailing your position and expected stay in the U.S.

Contact us today for a consultation at 1-844-B-LEGAL-2