Call Us Now Our Toll Free Number


Call Us Now Our Office Number




C-3 Visa

Aanlegal > Immigration  > Asylum or Refugee > C-3 Visa

C-3 Visa


Government officials traveling through the U.S. to a foreign destination may apply for the C-3 Visa. This visa will enable you to leave the airport and enjoy your surroundings. Your family members and personal employees may also apply for the C-3 Visa.



To apply for a C Visa, you must supply the following documents:

A filled-in visa application form. Separate applications for each person are compulsory. (Some applicants will also be required to submit an additional form).
Two recent photographs 1 & 1/2 inches square (37mm x 37mm) of each applicant, with the entire face visible. The picture should be taken before a light background and without head covering.
A passport, valid for travel to the United States for at least six months longer than your intended visit.

You must also prove the following:

You are entering the U.S. only to pass through in transit.
You have enough funds to reach your proposed destination.
You have a ticket or other means to reach your proposed destination.
You have permission to enter the country of your final destination, if necessary.

Contact us today for a consultation at 1-844-B-LEGAL-2