Call Us Now Our Toll Free Number


Call Us Now Our Office Number




C-2 Visa

Aanlegal > Immigration  > Asylum or Refugee > C-2 Visa

C-2 Visa


Individuals involved in the United Nations may use the C-2 Visa to travel to the UN.



To apply for a C Visa, you must supply the following documents:

A completed visa application form. Separate applications for each person are compulsory. (Some applicants will also be required to submit an additional form).
Two recent photographs 1 & 1/2 inches square (37mm x 37mm) of each applicant, with the entire face visible. The picture should be taken before a light background and without head covering.
A passport, valid for travel to the United States for at least six months longer than your intended visit.

You must also prove the following:

You are entering the U.S. only to transit to and from the United Nations Headquarters District.
You have enough funds to reach your proposed destination.
You have a ticket or other means to reach your proposed destination.
You have permission to enter the country of your final destination, if necessary.

Contact us today for a consultation at 1-844-B-LEGAL-2